We customize our service to the nature of your unique goods and transportation needs, ensuring their safe and on-time delivery. Our trucks feature satellite-tracking technology that gives you up-to-date information regarding your freight’s delivery. As the most common form of transportation, dry vans are used to deliver all forms of general freight requiring protection from the elements, including automotive parts, furniture, building and construction supplies, paper products, plastics, dry, canned and non-perishable foods, packaging material and the like. Not sure what type of transportation your freight needs? Give us a call today.
RS Carrier fleet of trucks includes Dry Vans ready to deliver your goods wherever you need them – short-haul, long-haul, or regional, across the lower 48 states and Canada.
Our business is to ensure your shipment reaches any destination in Canada and USA. With our own dedicated fleet, 24/7 dispatch, and our extensive network of partners, we provide seamless transportation and logistics services throughout North America that will leave you worry-free.
- Experienced 24/7 dispatchers
- Industry leading on-time delivery rate
- Round-the-clock customer service
- US/Canada bonded for fast and secure border crossings
- Full truck loads and LTLs
- Tailgate service
- Expedited shipments for fast, non-stop delivery
- Customized dry goods services
- Fully certified to transport hazardous materials
- Across Canada and 48 States